31 October 2009

Finally scrapping again

Well, after being on a scrapbooking hiatus since April, I've completed a couple of layouts. I finally signed up for a kit club (which is not yet all it's cracked up to be) and that sorta forced me to scrap. I had myself convinced it has been that I don't have a dedicated space and it's hard to scrapbook out of boxes. But then I remembered that I completed an album for a friend of mine. For some reason, that was easier for me than scrapbooking layouts for me.

But, anywho, here are the two layouts I've completed.



Color Time - Miss G was just so cute in this series of photos. And while I love how the title turned out, I have to admit it came about out of pure laziness. I ran out of adhesive and didn't want to go find more in my boxes. So they got stitched on.



Remember - This was done for the Label Tulip September challenge. We were supposed to scrap a note to 18-year-old self.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: