09 November 2009

Method Playground #54

Over at Method Playground, they're challenging us to use something from a magazine as inspiration for a layout.

Here is my inspiration:


Here is my layout:


The funny thing with this is that I tore this magazine corner out a very long time ago. So long ago I don't even remember how long ago it was, but it was before April, when I packed all my scrapbooking stuff. When I unpacked last week, I found all the papers and embellies I had pulled aside to go with the magazine page. What perfect timing for me when I saw MP's challenge this month!

2 comments:

mandysea said...

OMgoodness Rayne! This is just beautiful!! Thanks for coming over and saying hi!!

Deborah Mahnken said...

Love it! I like how you used the design features in your LO. Thanks for playing along with us :)