13 September 2010

I Can Go For Miles

Here's a layout for this week's Scrapping the Music 151 Get This Party Started and a challenge over at scrapbook.com.



This is Zach as I found him 2 minutes after we got home from this year's Relay for Life. He walked 52.5 miles over 22 hours. He fell asleep on the couch until I urged him to bed a few hours later and then he slept until the next morning... and he really needed it! And even after so much pain and exhaustion, when he woke he was ready to aim for the 24 hour walk at next years fundraiser :o)

OK, I took a photo in the daylight and it's a little better. It's overcast today so I still had to use the flash and just couldn't find that perfect angle for no glare so there is a spot on Zach's arm :o)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

VĂ©ronique Wanst said...

Hey thanks for your reaction! I really love your work! You create a very nice atmosphere!

Anonymous said...

This is so great! I love your background and love that story, what an accomplishment!Love your handwriting!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
And Thanks for joining us again at Scrapping The Music!

Yizz said...

I really like this, the idea of using the waste from cutting out circles is brilliant and I also like the stamping on the photo.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting a lovely comment too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that background and what a perfect title for his accomplishment!! That is AWESOME!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

Kristii said...

Wow!!! I totally love your background!!! What a great story!!!!! What a great way to capture the memory and the title is perfect!!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM