23 October 2010

PL Sketch 41

Pencil Lines is celebrating four years of inspiring us. To celebrate, each design team member picked a past sketch and created a layout based on that sketch. And we were all invited to participate, too! Here's my take on sketch 41.




This layout is a collection of photos of my children feeding a baby alpaca at Mike's Maze last October. I was kinda shocked at how much fun they had feeding a $1 cup of food to the little guy. He was wicked cute and apparently tickled your hand as he nibbled at the food.


I used all Cosmo Cricket papers and rub-ons, except the black cardstock. I colored the flourishes with my black zig and orange glaze pen to mimic the CC flower rub-on. The title was suggested by 2 out of 3 surveyed so how could I not use it!

1 comment:

mandysea said...

Fabulous multi photo LO Rhayne!!
And love your 12x6 LO below! That size is fab to do!!!