28 February 2009

My Latest Page

I created the frame for this photo of Gwen years ago. It was shortly after I discovered Scrapperlicious's Blog and she had showcased how to make your own frames. The paper started out as a light minty green and this was what I came up with. I created it specifically for this photo and then took a really long time to get it into a layout. Gwen used to love dressing up as a Fairy Princess and this is just one of the days she was holding court. She was always so cute when she played fairies. She would call me the Queen since I was her mom and mom's of Princesses are Queens! Gwen helped me with the stickles on this layout and picking the flower to make her top from.


I used Pencil Lines sketch #122 and will enter it into Method Playgrounds Challenge #39. The 5+ paper companies I used are Bo Bunny for the background, Basic Grey for the pink lacy paper, My Minds Eye for the green/cream flowery paper, Fancy Pants for the greenish blue paper behind the photo, Cosmo Cricket for the large flower at the top and Die Cuts With a View for the circles along the left side.

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Beautiful work. Love the way you have used all the different papers to make such a happy page.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Lots of details to this layout. Thanks so much for playing along. :)

Unknown said...

Love the mix of pp´s! Beautiful entry in the challenge! Hugs Pia