09 June 2010

If I Only Had A Brain

This day is not going well for me. It's as though I left my brain in bed, snoozing away on this chilly spring day. I forgot that I paid rent on the first... like I have on the first of every month since 1998. I sent an email to Gray asking if he remembered why I withdrew such a large sum of money from my account on 06-01. When I realized it was rent, I emailed him to let him know I figured it out. Except that instead of entering his email... I entered my own. A few minutes later I got an email from me...omg. and it's not even 11, yet.

Plugging away at Gray's Nan's album he asked me to make her. I've only done a handful of mini-albums and still struggle with the tiny size. I might start over. I've only attached a few photos and am just really not at all happy with it so far. I think if I go with a more square size I will be more in my comfort zone and happy with it. While I think it's great to experiment in my creations, I have a deadline that I will not meet at my current rate... too much second-guessing everything I do and redo... a few times.

Work is a bit ugh, too. I just can't get into the groove... and I'm not being very efficient....which is why I find myself posting this message just before 11 on a Wednesday... a time I should be doing something work-related.

15 days til vacation! Yay! And friends will be staying at our house to take care of the fur-babies. Yay!
I was so worried about having to put them in a kennel. With Miss K out of school and the Mr. and Mrs. working just up the road from me they'll be hanging with Nakor and Persanna. And it's a good short-term summer job for Miss K. I mean, who wouldn't love a job playing with extra-fuzzy bundles of cuddly joy?!



Anywho, back to work...bleh!

No comments: