21 June 2010

Relay Update!

I'm so proud of Zach and his team! They stayed on track and had someone on the track for the whole event.

Zach set his personal goal to walk for 24 hours. Unfortunately, he became too exhausted after walking 51.25 miles over the course of 21.5 hours and I had to pull him off the track. He will be trying to walk the 24 hours again next year.

While I was chaperoning through the night I did this layout. I started working on it at about midnight and finished it at about 10 a.m., meaning I got to the journaling and doodled at about 28 hours of awakeness. I'm the sort of person that really needs a full 9 hours of sleep to function properly so I was quite delerious. I didn't work on for the straight 10 hours but did so off and on. I used PL Sketch 188 and the title is from this weeks Scrapping the Music. I also followed the criteria for a couple of challenges over at scrapbook.com. It's a summary of the past year with my family.


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY for his accomplishment!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW! Love all the photos and the title work!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Wow..loving all those photo's and the colors rock!!Gorgeous layout!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping The Music!

Unknown said...

Wow... walking for as long as he did is a huge accomplishment! Yeah!

Love your layout! All those photos are fabulous and I love how you created your title! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Kristii said...

Wow, that was quite a goal...I can't believe you finished the layout while you were chaperoning!! I would have been delirious too!! I just love your layout!!! It totally rocks!!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at STM!!!

mandysea said...

Loved this Rayne!!
Totally love your pickle LO...thats so cool...and the puppy pics....wow...they are soooo scrapable!!