31 January 2011

STM #165

I've been slacking at posting on my blog. Not that that is anything new! I have great intentions and then live keeps on moving on and I go days without even touching my computer. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I sit in front of a computer all day at work. Or, when I do sit down at my home computer, playing games is more fun than trying to get out what's in. I tend to journal right before bed... it seems to be the time my mind is most relaxed.

Anyway, I'm here now so here is a layout I made for Scrapping the Music #165 Stand by Me. I immediately thought of Gray's family and how they're wonderfully welcoming, helpful and all around so fun to be a part of.


#166 will be revealed tomorrow so stop by the Scrapping the Music blog to check it out and play along.

No comments: