16 February 2011

Life is taking over!

As much as I fully intend to update my blog on a regular basis, it often falls by the wayside. I may have too many methods of capturing my thoughts. When I started this blog, I intended it to be a replacement for my hand-written journal. However, I can't take my computer with me everywhere I go and I can take a journal. So, in the end, I still use that more.

I've been a little crafty but more gamer lately. Here's a layout I did for Scrapping the Music #166 (take two?). The song is Wide Open Spaces. Head over to their blog to play along to this song until 02-27.

Gwen was the typical 10-year-old-bundle-of-energy last summer and A was her perfect partner. He was always there for her, ready to be as goofy as she, and sometimes more! He's a great uncle and she flourishes in his unerring support.

No comments: