10 November 2008

Happy Halloween... finally!

I've finally uploaded the photos from Halloween :o) My son was one of many Naruto characters, along with many of his friends. More specifically, he was Itachi.



My daughter was a vampire bride. Sweet Gwen who has been every Disney princess chose to be a vampire bride. And let me tell you... she was the cutest vampire bride out there!



Also represented that evening were Sasori, Deidara, Tobi, Kisame, and Konan. Some of his other friends were a zombie, Sarah Palin, Joe Biden, a safari dude, a horse rider, a football player, and Wednesday Addams. I was very proud at the effort this group of teenagers put into their costumes. My son knows I won't let him trick-or-treat if he doesn't have a good costume. If you're young enough to trick-or-treat then you're young enough to dress up and dress up well.

1 comment:

Margy said...

LOL! Great pictures! We saw a really cool person dressed as Sarah Palin, I loved that one!