12 November 2008

Some new layouts

I've finally finished a couple of new layouts. I've been cranking out greeting cards for upcoming craft fairs so I've sorta been neglecting scrapbooking just for me. I've also been playing WAR and Little Big Planet. I can't totally pretend I've been burning the midnight oil just to make some money :)



I've had this photo of myself since last summer but couldn't figure out how to scrap it. I was looking at how happy I was this day. My daughter and I had walked to the park and she took this picture. It was 8 months after we moved to Western Mass. Prior to moving out here we had a very rough year. I realized, that in this photo, things were getting back to a happy normal.



My daughter loves going to the Magic Wings butterfly house near where I work. My Mom had come out to surprise Gwen for her birthday. Much to my Mom's delight, Gwen chose Magic Wings for her special day. My Mom also loves butterflies and the two of them were loving every minute. This layout is based on Pencil Lines sketch #108.

I've got a few more layouts I'd like to get done before I get back to all my finishing touches for the fairs. I'll get those posted just as soon as they're done and I'm actually home while it's light out. Damn daylight savings time messes everything up!

2 comments:

Debi WeeFaerie said...

Gorgeous pages! I have something for you on my blog.

Debi WeeFaerie said...

LOL! Yes! You have to blog now hehe!