18 December 2009

Good, thanks

Often, when someone is asked how they are, they give a thoughtless answer of "Good, thanks". I used to think I was one of the few who gave honest responses. However, I now realize I was simply blessed with a wonderful life for many years. When my life took a turn for the worse, I started giving the thoughtless, casual response of "Good, thanks". I was far from doing good but didn't want to share my feelings with others so covered it all with a smile. I now understand that many others may also be covering a pain they don't have the desire to share with me.



I'm happy that for now I can honestly say, "Good, thanks". Shopping is almost done and I don't have to work for another 9 days! Yay!! Looking forward to a lot of crafting with Gwen and practicing some of the new techniques we saw on Tim Holtz' blog.

No comments: