11 January 2010

Four New Layouts

Since I work while the sun is up and then the weekends are miserable weather-wise, I haven't be able to get photos of my layouts. I used our light table at work today (and the help of a dear friend in using the company camera) to finally get shots of these layouts.

This is Zach's 10th birthday. I used a variety of Cosmo Cricket papers and stitched them onto black cardstock. Then I added some ribbons and brads and buttons and the cogs in place of flowers.


I lifted this layout I did of Gwendolyn back in 2008.


Another layout of Zach when he played soccer. I have been trying to use up older photos of him since he hates to have his picture taken these days...unless he's dressed well and posing :o) I'll be working on those in coming days!
I used Capture These Sketches 21.


Another set of older photos being used up. Gwendolyn happily "sledding" down parking lot piles of snow.
I used Pencil Lines Sketch 163. I'm not happy with this layout. The gems I added to the snowflakes are hard to see but beyond that it's just bland. I'm not sure what it's missing but as I read today, I have to Let Go or Get Dragged. So, I'm letting it go :o)


More photos of Zach. He was just so damn cute! I had forgotten...he's so mature looking now at 14.
I used Pencil Lines Sketch 162.

No comments: