09 December 2010

Cataclysmic

Cataclysm came out earlier this week and I've decided to start playing again. I just have the very tough decision to make of which server to play on. Zach is on Lightninghoof with the Realmsies... pvp server and they're playing horde. Gray is on Bleeding Hollow with his brothers... pvp server and they're playing alliance. A friend is playing alliance on a pve server. Now, generally speaking, I think I would enjoy a pve server this time around. I tried a pvp server and the pvp you get over a pve server just isn't all that fun. I would also like to take my time and enjoy the story in leveling my next toon. I did that with my first but have blazed through levels with all my others since. The story has apparently changed a lot so I'm ready to take my time with it again.

So, who to play with, if anyone?

No comments: