26 December 2010

Decisions Are NOT My Strong Suit

I've decided to play both Horde and Alliance. I wanted to play both of the new races and so I am. It's not easy leveling two toons at once but I'm making it work, thus far. They're only lvls 26 and 24 so I'm still in the easy part of the game. Later on I may need to choose one to finish leveling and then go back to the other. I've made a Worgen Rogue and Goblin Mage. I like them both a lot but find playing the rogue is a bit easier, since I'm very used to the Alliance zones. The quests on my mage are wicked funny and it's a better storyline than Alliance. However, Horde cities suck ass! I can't find anything in any of the cities. WTF! My son has proven a good guide and he's been able to show me where things are but I hate that I run around for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get from where I am to where the book is on my map!

All-in-all, playing again has been a lot of fun :o)

No comments: