15 October 2008

The Challenge - 10 things I can't live without

In hopes I'll become more regular with my blog posts, I'm participating in a challenge on sb.com. I've heard if you do something 13 times it becomes a habit...we'll see.

The first challenge is to list 10 things I can't live without.

1. My husband & children - this may count as three but then I would have to pick one to put first in the list and that would undoubtedly upset the others
2. Chapstick - preferably Carmex but nearly any will do
3. My computer - on vacations I pine for the blinding glow of my computer in the evening hours
4. An internet connection - I'm a gaming geek and my games of choice tend to require an internet connection
5. Electricity - computers are not yet solar powered
6. Friendly's ice cream sundae - Hunka Chunka PB Fudge with peanut butter sauce..yum!
7. Diet Mountan Dew - I need my daily dose of caffeine and coffee is just gross!
8. My scrapbooking tote - Much as I try to not scrapbook from time to time, it calls to me.

That's 10 if number 1 counts as 3 :o)

3 comments:

Susan said...

I am so glad you joined the blog challenge. I am not sure that I will be able to keep completely up with comments but I will try my hardest. Great list.

Lydia Siegel said...

I hear you on the sb tote! Its one of the must for me!

Lydia S- SBC

Marci said...

Great choices and I can't believe I forgot to add chapstick to my own list, lol!