23 October 2008

The Challenge - A Day in the Life

Ah, yeah. A day in my life isn't really all that exciting :) Just to warn you! But it is a challenge so here it is.

6:30 - alarm rings...snooze
6:36 - alarm rings...snooze
6:42 - alarm rings and I finally crawl out of bed
6:45 - I put on oatmeal and get dressed
7:00 - Eat said oatmeal while watching the Today show
7:15 - My son is yelling at me to hurry earning several eye rolls as I run around the house getting snacks into my purse, brushing my hair and teeth, throwing on shoes, jacket, etc.
7:30 - Fight to school traffic to get my son dropped off in time for adequate goofing off with his friends before school
7:35 - Drive to work... this is my time for deep comtemplation
8:00 - Work... fun times!
12:00 - Lunch! Which usually involves a lot of funny conversations, raucous laughter and the occasional Bocce game (we have a league at work and play during lunch; that's me in the brown slacks, beige top)



1:00 - More work and more fun times!
5:00 - More driving and less deep contemplation. I don't know why but it's harder to think after work then in the mornings.
5:25 - Flop at my computer and log into WAR... my boyfriend and son have already been playing for 2 hours and I am getting left in the dust! I'll either spend my evening playing games with the family, watching a movie, doing a bit of scrapbooking or all 3. I usually squeeze a shower in during the evening as well. I hate morning showers... SO COLD!!


10:00 - After much killing and more laughter I wander upstairs for some cuddles with Gray.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Great job with the challenge...and I love the bocce ball photo!

Susan said...

So glad that you are doing the challenges. I was MIA for a couple days and I mayself haven't gotten to some of the topics but I am glad to see you doing them. Great pictures.

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hate morning showers too. Great photos!